Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cuteness from the Crib

Makayla does so well when she wakes up in the morning or even from her nap. There is no crying of fussing, usually just talking or singing. It is so wonderful. Lately when she wakes up she starts singing "Twinkle, twinkle, little star" although if you don't know what she is singing it might be hard to decipher it! She also talks and the other morning I woke up to hear her say, "Duck, where are you?". She has a duck face on her blanket and I suspect she couldn't find it - it was so cute! She also has this obsession with the Little Einsteins and for those of you familiar or unfamiliar with them, they are four little kids who go on missions. They have a rocket ship and the only way to get the rocket to go is to pat their legs and say "pat, pat, pat". Then they raise their arms and say, "Blast Off!". Often you will hear Makayla after she wakes up going, "pat, pat, pat, ast ov". Some of you have seen her get into it and sometimes I think she thinks she is one of the Einsteins!!! I feel so blessed to have such a great kid!

1 comment:

M. Yu said...

that is the cutest thing. that made my day. thanks for sharing!