Monday, January 25, 2010

For something a little lighter

So for the past few posts I have just had so much to get out of my head and onto "paper". It's always nice to have a place to jot down thougths and have a place to revisit them at a later date.

This blog post is number 200 since I began this blogging journey back in 2005. It's amazing to see how much has gone by and what has transpired in our lives. At this point we are busy looking forward and the future looks good! We have been so blessed and so taken care of by God that we can only give Him thanks for what we have been through.

Thanks to all of you who read these thoughts and view the photos! There will be much more to blog about in the near future. Thanks for sticking with us!

1 comment:

Bloggy Mama said...

Happy 200!! I agree, it is nice to have your thoughts and events somewhere that you can look back on.