1 cup peanut butter (I used crunchy)
3/4 cup margarine (next time I think I might reduce it to 1/2 cup)
Melt these in a saucepan.
In another bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of Rice Krispies and 1 1/2 cups of icing sugar.
Once the peanut butter mixture is melted pour over the Rice Krispies and mix it up good. Then make little balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with wax paper. Place in the fridge/freezer for a few hours up to overnight.
Then melt some chocolate - you choose (semi sweet, milk or dark). I had milk chocolate wafers. I melted them in a double boiler with a little olive oil just to keep it nice and smooth. Dip or roll the balls in the chocolate and place back on the baking sheet to cool. Put back in fridge/freezer and then eat!!! So yummy!!!
4 comments:
I love these! We do ours a bit different with cheerios, they are yummy and if they are just for us I let the kids roll them!!
i am liking the new template! and i really need to try some of these things one day.. so im not so useless around the kitchen ghahahaha!
Nathan... you could always get Justin to make this stuff!!! Although with your sister's allergies you probably don't have pb in your house!
Nathan... you could always get Justin to make this stuff!!! Although with your sister's allergies you probably don't have pb in your house!
Post a Comment