Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Getting my craft on 2

While making these awesome bibs for Taylor a friend forwarded me this awesome site - Make it and Love it.  I saw this super cute tutorial on these Cloth Baby Rings.  Well, mine took me way longer to make than I thought they would, but they turned out and I may just make some for some friends if I can get my butt in gear!  Here's how mine turned out!

Start out with some tubes of fabric (notice in this picture
there are four, but by the end there are only three!  That blue
one just didn't want to turn inside out!).

You stuff them with  batting and sew them up...


Totally machine washable so he can chew on them all
he wants!

2 comments:

Bloggy Mama said...

I adore that site. Did I send you there? Way to go, Jenn. I love them!!
Aso? Super cute little man you have there :)

The Yee's said...

Yes, you did direct me to that site and now I'm a little crazy for it!!! I want to make that tutu (I think you did it for Susannah)... great site!!