I'm not sure if it's a second pregnancy thing, but apparently I'm getting large. Someone at church stopped me last week and told me that I was starting to get pretty big and that my face was filling out. They then quickly said that it looked good on me. I really don't know how to take those comments. I really have issues putting on weight, even though you are supposed to when you're pregnant, but really, do people have to make comments about it. I mean we're already hormonal and emotional, the last thing we want is for someone to tel us that we look fat.
I just read a post from another girl who is expecting her second a few weeks before me and she has had some of the same comments - some people even asking her if she is having twins. So I don't feel that bad.
I'll admit this time around the weight has crept up on my faster than the first time, but this time around I haven't been at the gym a few times a week and I have been solo parenting, so at the end of the day I don't feel much like exercising for 30 minutes. Makayla and I have however been getting out for walks because the weather has been so incredible and I think that spring may just be around the bend!
11 more weeks to go - I guess I can live with a few more extra pounds, but I am feeling pretty determined to get back into shape in 3 months or so (at least start getting back into shape. Walks or even runs when I can and Phil has some crazy workout designed for me to do. So, I am looking forward to #2 joining our family and getting back to an active lifestyle with the family!). Especially after watching the Olympics I really want to get into shape. Those athletes are in amazing shape and they are so inspirational. I may not be in Olympic shape, but I'm determined to try and get back to where I was before this second pregnancy! Wish me luck!
1 comment:
Hang in there, Jenn. I once had someone ask if I was sure I wasn't expecting triplets? HA!!!
Wishing you luck... but a healthy, full-term delivery first ;)
Post a Comment