Sunday, December 20, 2009

The little peanut

I thought I would entertain you with a few photos of the new little peanut. The technician said the baby looks great and we will find out for sure at the doctors appointment next week. It was so exciting to see the new life that is growing and I can hardly believe that we are almost half way through! Time is flying and I'm sure it will continue to go by fast with all that there is to do!



5 comments:

Bloggy Mama said...

So exciting!!! What a sweet little baby!

Nathan said...

ghahaa.. looks like homer in the last picture (=

Amanda Franks said...

I just love ultrasound pictures. It so neat to see God's handiwork in action! Can't wait to hear about you meeting your little peanut!!

Joyce said...

awwww :) the little peanut.. hehe. that's cute! can't wait to meet baby yee! you're doing a great job, Jenn.. keep roasting ;)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!