Every year Christmas seems to creep up on me. Every year I know that Christmas comes on December 25. Every year I tell myself to get more prepared before Christmas. And every year I fail! I hate dealing with last minutes shopping (just too stressful). This year we didn't make too much of a big deal about Christmas. Phil's been away and I've been busy with work, so we kept it low key. We bought a few little things for Makayla after Christmas (they were on sale!) and there are still a few other things we need to pick up on behalf of some family members. She got lots of gifts from people at church and from some of our family, so no point to overdo it! Makayla had much more fun this year tearing into gifts.
I really can't wait until next year though. Makayla will be two and a half and the little peanut will be about 7 months. We will be in a new house, in a new town with a new church family. We have already been talking about some traditions we want to start and I am really excited as our family grows to be able to share some special memories together that they will remember and will hopefully last them a lifetime!
Here are some pictures from our Christmas time.
Makayla and I at our church Christmas party.

Christmas Eve




Christmas Day



1 comment:
I LOVE the shot of Makayla with the giant turkey drumstick! Definitely will be a classic :) Nom nom nom. Can't blame her though. It was a delicious meal!!!
Post a Comment