Monday, April 06, 2009
So thankful...
I am always amazed at how things just seem to come together. There are a lot of things going on in life (as there always is for everyone). Life is busy, people are busy, work is busy, busy, busy, busy. This summer at church we have a lot of things going on. I think from now until June I only have a few free weekends in which I need to squeeze a lot of things. Phil works out of town two weeks a month, so I am really limited now as to what I can and cannot do with a little one. So, our kids ministry at church is changing its structure starting in July in which I need to find time to meet with all the parents, volunteers, and then order curriculum and do all the scheduling and planning. In the midst of that the church is celebrating 25 years of being in exsistence and there is the long weekend and Easter and Monther's Day and Father's Day and then we have two huge projects that we are taking on! In July we are holding our third AIA (Athletes in Action) Soccer Camp and then in August we are holding an all day Kids Camp. After I committed to holding these events I find out that a whole lot of people are going to be out of town during both of those events. But I figured that there is a reason that we are to hold these events and that is so that kids will have an opportunity to hear about God. So, regardless of how many volunteers I can get we are going to go ahead with these two projects. I have almost all the volunteers that I need for Soccer Camp and almost all the key people for Kids Camp. I am amazed at how things just come together and how people are willing to give up their hoidays or take time off work to help out! I am thrilled and oh so thankful for the wonderful people at our church! I can't wait to see how things go and what the outcome will be! Keep up the good work (and thanks for encouraging me!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment