Tuesday, April 14, 2009

10 down 2 to go!

Seriously, where does the time go? People always say that as their kids grow up the time goes by way too fast. I always thought that it wasn't true, but this past week Makayla reached the 10 month mark! That means there are only two more months until she turns 1 years old! That is mind blowing! I can hardly believe that she is almost one! So, I will share with you a few great shots from the last month or so and her first trip to the park!






Here's the park! Makayla didn't really enjoy it as much as I thought or had hoped she would! I hope that in the coming months she will learn to enjoy it more!


3 comments:

Bloggy Mama said...

Cuuuute!!! There's so much time for enjoying the park. Cherish those first adventures, and I know you do.

Joyce said...

hehehe. Awww, she really didn't enjoy the park too much eh? The last pic was too cute I had to let out a little giggle, but I felt bad after. Poor thing. I'm sure she'll learn to enjoy the park more tho! Before long, you're gonna be chasing her around the park and have trouble getting her to leave :) It's funny cos the other day I wanted to go play in the park and wondered if you and Makayla would go. I felt a lil silly going by myself. Can't wait til it gets warmer tho! It's so nice being outside.

Anonymous said...

Really love the pics on the colorful mats- cute:)