Monday, May 19, 2008

Nothing New

The countdown has begun. As you can see we are just about at 37 weeks which means only about 3 more weeks to go. I have been feeling great and I am not feeling the need to nest, although I have spent some time cleaning lately but that's only because I know that Phil won't do it and if I don't do it now, it may never get done. It has been so hot here the last few days that my ankles decided that they wanted to grow to double their size. The doctor said there is nothing that can be done except staying cool and reducing salt intake. So, that's what I have been trying to do. The forecast is calling for rain for the next few days, so hopefully the ankles will go back to normal! Other than that, there really isn't anything to report. I so wish that I could say that I have felt pre labour contractions, but I have felt nothing. The doctor said the baby is head down so that is good and now we just wait. Everything seems to be pretty much ready to go, all we need now is Baby Yee. So, we will keep you posted as to what happens and will definitely post when Baby Yee makes its arrival! So, that's all for now!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Yay! Looking forward to that post!

Bloggy Mama said...

Woohoo!!! May you enjoy this last transition stage!!