Thursday, June 05, 2008
Still no Baby Yee
Well, there is still no Baby Yee. We keep waiting and waiting and waiting. We know that God has everything all planned out and all we have to do is have the patience to wait. I believe that is the hardest part. The baby is moving and getting ready to make it's entrance into the world. I will not give the details here of what is happening as I am sure many of you don't care. If you really want to know more details you can email me!! We have a doctors appointment scheduled for next Tuesday which is the actual due date. So, if no more progress has been made by then I don't know what they will do. We (Phil and I) have commitments on Friday and so we figure this little one is hanging out till we have completd our tasks! So, we continue to talk to the baby and coax it out, but as of yet, there is nothing. We will keep you all posted! Stay tuned to meet the new member of our family soon!
Labels:
baby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't keep us in suspense!!!
Phil has to update your blog once the baby arrives!!!
Jenn
Post a Comment