Friday, May 02, 2008

I just can't wait...

- to sleep on my stomach again
- to wear my "old" clothes (especially since summer is just around the corner and most of my maternity clothes are fall/winter)
- to be able to see my feet properly
- to walk as fast as Phil without it feeling so uncomfortable
- to sleep through the night without having to make numerous trips to the bathroom (although I will have to get up to take care of the baby)
- to not always feel the need to want to eat, especially at 6 am
- to not need a hand getting in and out of Phil's Grand Prix
- to go to the gym and be able to work hard and sweat
- to not feel so tired every day (but I'm not too sure that will happen any time soon)
- to eat cheesecake and hot dogs again
- to finally meet this thing that is growing inside of me and damaging my ribs and all my internal organs!

Only 6 more weeks to go!!!

No comments: