Thursday, June 14, 2007

Ode to my new favorite website!

One day I was on the net looking for something (and at this moment I do not remember what it was that I was looking for). I stumbled across God Tube. This is definately my new favorite webstie. If you are going to check out the site, please find the clips that have to do with Mac vs PC (but on God Tube is is Christian vs Christ Follower!). I hope that you will check it out and enjoy it as much as I do! Hopefully you will not find it offensive! This clip (for the life of me I cannot figure out how to make it work) is for all those computer geek fans I have who check my site! If you look for it, it is called "The Ubergeek Bible Translation". Enjoy... in the meantime I will see if I can figure out how to upload videos!

No comments: