Monday, March 17, 2014

Young Living Oils

It's been awhile since I last blogged - almost two years have gone by - YIKES!

Lately I have embraced the world of Essential Oils and thought keeping things in my blog would be a good way for me to share testimonies and to keep recipes and things I've tried filed away!  I have been thinking about ordering a Starter Kit for a few months and hearing from others about what oils can do for you I was pretty convinced I wanted to get a kit (I just needed to wait for the money!!).  I purchased a kit late February and got it the next week.  It felt like Christmas morning.  I could hardly wait to open the box, get the diffuser out and start using oils.  The kids have been using Peace and Calm for the past few weeks at bed time (either diffused in their room or rubbed on their feet).  They are sleeping great and sleeping in a little later than normal - yay for me!!!  I have officially used up all my lemon oil (drink it in my water and diffuse it in the home).  I have been brushing my teeth with Thieves every night and my teeth are getting whiter!  I have also used Thieves in tea (one day I could feel I was getting sick and drank some and then shot some down my throat) and the next day was good as new.  I have been using Frankincense on my skin tags for just over a week and they are now almost all gone as well as Makayla has a planters wart that is almost completely gone as well.  Makayla and I can drive each other mad and she can often put me in a bad mood with her whining.  So the last week we started rubbing Valor on our wrists before going to school/work and the days have gone well!  I am loving my oils!!

With that being said, I thought since I love them so much why wouldn't I want others to feel the oily love?  So I decided to sign up to become a distributor.  So, if you are looking for oily advice, or think you might be interested in the AMAZING starter kit, let me know and I'd love to chat with you and share ways that these oils can enhance your life!!!  I'm talking, no more Tylenol, no more pain meds, eczema creams that you can make yourself with an oil or two and coconut oil, weight loss, mood enhancers, immune boosters and overall generally good health!!!  Let's take out the chemicals from our lives and start ingesting things that are pure and that come right from the SEED to the SEAL!

1 comment:

Joyce said...

I'd be interested in something that would help Leanna with her eczema and something to help calm her before bedtime. We've been struggling with the sleeping routine lately. I know it has to do with the arrival of Landon and fighting for attention. But she always gets so worked up and it's been fight after fight to get her down. If you find that it's been helping you and your fam, I'm willing to give these a try :) Let me know!