Sunday, May 02, 2010

All Done

It's now official - I am done my time at North Edmonton Alliance Church. Last Sunday the church had a farewell party for our family. I was really touched to see all the love and time that was spent to put it together. I was so thankful and a little overwhelmed. You just never know how you impact people and to see a couple hundred people come out to thank you is a little overwhelming. There were gifts presented, a scrapbook full of memories from the past four years and a video of different people sending us well wishes and goodbyes. It really touched us to know that we are so loved and appreciated. I spent a few hours at the church this past week just cleaning up some of my filing cabinets and packing up some of my last items. It's all so final now that it's kind of sad.

Although I have a ton of stuff to do here to get ready for the baby and for the company that will be coming to celebrate with us it's a nice distraction from the leaving part of my job. I am sad to have to leave, but we know that we will be around for a few more months if not longer and we will be seeing our friends often (at least I hope!). We know that it's not goodbye but see you later.

I hope that I have some more exciting posts in the future instead of all these dreary ones. But this is my blog, my place to say what I want, when I want. So if you aren't enjoying it just come back and try again!!!

I am so thankful for all who blessed us on that day. It was very special and to know that we are loved and will be missed is truly a blessings. Thanks y'all for a wonderful time! You will always be in our hearts!

1 comment:

Bloggy Mama said...

peace and blessings, my friend, as you embark on this new journey.