Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Welcome to the World!

We are so excited to introduce to you Taylor Philip Yee.  He came to us one week early and we were so not ready!  Phil had only been back for 12 hours when we were on our way to the hospital.  2 hours later, at 6:32 am Taylor came quickly into this world.  He weighed in at 8lbs and 1oz and was approximately 20.67 inches long.  He has a nice full head of hair and seems to be growing and growing every day.  What an adventure to be on and now our family of three has become a family of four!  We are so blessed and we love him so much!  Here he is...





4 comments:

Amanda Franks said...

Wowzers. I was totally stalking another friend's facebook page to see when their baby would be coming, (she was overdue) and saw the comments on your page! So exciting and so overwhelming! I hope you're easing into life with two, it's not overwhelming forever! He is soooo cute, wishing you all a blessed beginning!

Joyce said...

Congrats again! I'm still amazed at how perfectly the timing for everything turned out to be. God is so good! And your little man is absolutely adorable!! (I wonder if you'll get sick of hearing that :P) I always find it so neat how something so wrinkly and tiny can take up so much room in your heart :) Anyway, just wanted to leave you a note before I head off to Van w/ Cy. Enjoy your time with your family! See you soon :) Love you guys!

Danica said...

Oh, he's the sweetest! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

yay! Congrats!