Monday, June 29, 2009
Where is Summer?
So we are just two days shy of Canada Day (July 1) and I am wearing fleece sweat pants and a sweater. Is this normal for June 29? We had one week back at the beginning of June where it was really nice. Consistent temperatures above 25 for about a week. It was lovely. Lately the mornings are cool, by mid afternoon it's warm and then the evening comes and it's cool again. It has also been so windy I heard rumor that a tornado touched down somewhere in this province last week. Today has been so cool and cloudy and we have had spots of rain. I am just wondering when summer is going to make an appearance and we all know it will be gone by September 1. Sigh... hello summer, goodbye summer.
Labels:
summer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That sucks.. You should come down to Vancouver and visit me and Sarah. And While youre at it, the weather too!
I actually want windy weather. I got a sunburn on one of my arms already = (
Post a Comment