We had a busy weekend. Phil began his new job this past week and was busy, busy. This weekend our church celebrated it's 25th Anniversary. That means that there were all kinds of things going on. Friday and Saturday night we had a guest speaker come and share with us and I was asked to put something together for the kids. I agreed and decided that we would walk the kids to the park as long as the weather was nice. Lucky for us the weather was nice and we only had 4 kids on Friday night and 5 on Saturday night. I was so tired by Saturday night (I am too old to play at the park!). Being out at church those two nights also meant that Makayla was up late so she was a little on the grump side come Sunday! I also did a bunch of projects on Saturday afternoon and tried to get caught up with some baking and house chores. A friend came by for a chat and it was nice to have some adult conversations. Sunday we were at church and then we had a big dinner on Sunday evening with about 450 people celebrating the church. I know that I was tired because Sunday afternoon as soon as Makayla went down for her nap so did I. We both woke up three hours later!
Now the week has begun and it shows no signs of slowing down! Monday I spent the whole day cleaning and doing laundry and was at a meeting last night for about 4 hours. Now it's Tuesday and the to do list is a little shorter, but still so many things to do.
Hope you have a wonderful week and here we are going to have great weather so here's to hoping we get to spend some time outside!
Cheers!
1 comment:
Yahoo. Have a great week, you too.
Post a Comment