I now firmly believe that Facebook is taking over the world. No one updates their blogs anymore, now one seems to check their emails anymore. Everyone now keeps up to date with everything via Facebook. Even my mom joined Facebook! How crazy is that? Love ya mom!!!
Basically, that's all I have to say at this point. I will upload some more pictures of Makayla, because that is the only reason people stop by to check out this blog!!!
1 comment:
hahahaha!! So true!!!! You totally distracted me away from the evil FB cos I wanted to look at pictures of Makayla... ermm... I mean you... it's not all about Makayla... ok, truth moment: it IS all about Makayla-- we are all in love with her!!! heehee, but don't worry, I love you just as much, it's just that your hair doesn't have as much airtime... get some serious hairspray, give yourself the punk rock look and people will be rubbing your head in the mall saying, "You're so cute. Can we keep you?". ; ) Oh my love, I love you sooo much!!! xoxoxo
Post a Comment