Saturday, September 17, 2005

Just to keep you updated

Well, since people are always curious as to what is going on, I thought I would take a little break from doing homework and let you know what is going on!

... well, there isn't really anything new. I have been working 20 hours a week and going to school full time. Phil has been busy at work as well and it seems like we hardly see each other any more. But we have next weekend off together, so that will be nice. Hopefully we can get some more things unpacked and set up... our place looks crazy!

But we are doing well. I have run into some friends from Kamloops and that has been very special. It is so awesome to be back at school and meeting new people and seeing old friends.

I have been learning a lot and have had to wrestle with a lot of issues in some of my classes in terms of what I believe and why. So far it has been good and I am excited for this semester. It has been such a God thing to be here in Calgary back at CBC. I feel so blessed that God has brought us here and is enabling me to finish my degree.

Thanks to all who have supported us in this transition!

No comments: