Sunday, August 28, 2005

For All You CFL Fans

Well, Lions fans... they did it again! Down to the wire and the Lions make a come back. Who would have thought. All that terrible playing and for four and a half quarters and then bang... touchdown. So, now they are 9 and 0! Does it get any better than this?

Only three more days until the big move. I cannot believe that we are moving again. We have only been in Red Deer since March and now we are packing up to move again. We will for sure be in Calgary for at least a year... hopefully longer! I am really excited to graduate this year and then see what God has in store for us in the future.

I am not sure if I mentioned earlier but I have found a new job and will be working at Christian Publications. I am really excited to work there and meet people there! I also found out that I only have to do four classes this semester and three next semester. I can't wait to see what God has planned for us next!

We celebrated our third anniversary a few weeks ago and cannot believe all that we have done these past couple of years. There have been so many things that we have done and much that we have learned.

I don't think that I will post anything until we move... so I say goodbye for now... well only a few days! Thanks for all the comments. It is nice to hear how our friends are doing!

Cheers!

No comments: