Well, where do I begin. After we got back from two wonderful but short holidays we found out that Phil's district manager wants us to be in Calgary ASAP. So, basically as soon as we can find a place to live we will be moving and he will be starting a new job. I am going to be letting my work know on Monday that I will be leaving sometime in August. It will be hard since they have been hinting that they really want to me to be the lead Customer Service person. We went on Thursday to Calgary to look at a few places. It made us realize that we have a great deal here in RD. They places that we looked at were really small and for the space the price was high (well compared to here!). We know that we are not going to find any great deals but we are still looking. So, we then drove around the city for three hours looking at different parts of the city and calling every townhouse/apt rental property that we came across. They were all closed so we left messages and as it is Sat. morning no one has called us back. So as it is my day off today I get to call these places back and find a moving company! It is hard to book a moving company when we don't really know when we will be moving... the saga continues!
On a more upbeat note, I think that I have finally worked out all my classes for the fall... I am just waiting for a little confirmation as they have switched the programs up a lot and people are confused! Hopefully all will work out well! It will be a busy year as I have four classes a semester (because they changed a class that used to be on the weekend to a whole sememster... so that kinda stinks!). I am also hoping to keep working or else we won't be able to pay the bills.... so many things to take care of. All of you living at home while going to school you really need to appreciate your parents cause it is not cheap. We decided that if we didn't eat or drive a car I probably wouldn't need to work, but eating is kinda important! So, I have applied at the school for work. I am also going to be sending my resume off to a couple of places this weekend and my last option is to transfer with Staples. If we end up moving to this one place there is a Staples right across the street... I am keeping my options open!
Other than that things are going great. We appologize for the lack of emails as most of our tinme is spent looking for a place or packing ours. We hope that once we get moved we will try and send some more emails.
Have a great August! We will keep you updated as things progress with the move to Calgary! Come visit sometime!
No comments:
Post a Comment