I appologize for not writing more often. Life has gotten a little crazy and there are aso many things happening. Phil spent the first two weeks of June in Edmonton and the last two weeks have gone by so fast. Both of us have been working full time so basically we only come home to eat and sleep. The jobs are good and last week I was offered a promotion and a raise. Unfortunately I had to turn them down because I will be going to school in Sept and will not be able to be available as much as they want. Too bad... it would have been totally awesome! They wanted me to be the lead customer service person in charge of all the cashiers and training and admin stuff. I just won't be able to do it.
It looks like we will be moving to Calgary, we just won't know when until the beginning of August. All the "big wigs" are in Phoenix for training and so Phil will not know until they get back. We are hoping to move at the beginning of Sept so that we are in Calgary when school starts! I am so excited for school and the admin team is working things out for me! I am really excited about going. It is going to be so great to graduate this coming year!
I have a few days off this coming week and we will probably go to Banff and West Ed or something along those lines. Then the following week I will be heading to BC!!! I will go to my friend Sarah's wedding and spend some time with my folks! Phil will be flying to Toronto with his parents and attending our friend Joel's wedding and spending some time with his family in Toronto. Will the craziness never end???
Well, I must be going to work. I see that the picture that I uploaded of our new kitty didn't show up... I will try again later!
Hope you are all doing well. Much love to you all from beautiful Red Deer!
2 comments:
I MISS YOU TWOOOOOO!!!!!
We miss you too! Good luck at school in the fall!
Post a Comment