Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Just a little update

For those of you who visit the site religiously I will do a little update today!

Hummmm... there really isn't that much to inform you of! Phil is doing well in Red Deer... he is working lots and keeping busy that way. We will finally see each other in two weeks... so far it has been almost three weeks, so by the time I finally get there it will be FIVE weeks since we have seen each other... it sure is tough to be alone. We are both feeling a little lonely as we have no one to come home to, no one to cook dinner and no one to keep each other company. I do feel bad for Phil, cause all he has is a sleeping bag, pillow, one pot and one frying pan! I have everything else... so he was staying with a friend and they told him that he could stay with them until I got there so at least he could watch tv and play video games and that kinda thing. So, we are very thankful that Jeff and his roommate have allowed Phil to room with them.

As sad as I am to leave, I am also pretty excited about going to school. I am looking forward to FINALLY finishing my degree... I should have finished in the year 2003 and now it is 2005... so just a few years later! I am also really excited to see what God has planned for us in Alberta and in the future!

Thanks to all of you for your friendship and love! We will miss you but know that we will be back to visit!

Cheers!

No comments: