Wednesday, May 02, 2012
Relay for Life!
I'm super excited to be part of the Relay For Life this year! Our school staff has put together a team and I am going to take part and do an hour of walking in support of cancer research. My grandma passed away when I was (I think) 14 from cancer - so this has a dear place in my heart. We've set a team goal as well as personal goals. I am pledging to raise $150 to contribute to our teams total. I know that we can each do our part to raise awareness and funds for this great cause... if you're thinking to yourself, "Self, I'd really like to do this too, but don't want to walk for an hour", have I got a deal for you! I'll do the walking if you do the donating! I've been on the campaign for two days and already have $65! I'm 1/3 there (did I do the math right?). So, if you'd like to donate click on the link here and pledge some money. The walk will take place June 1, so I've got one month to get there and I know I can do it! Thanks for your support!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment