Man, my posts have been boring lately, but I'm trying to chronicle my crock pot recipes good and bad... so here we continue!
Week 10 - I can't seem to remember what I made that week!!! :) Somewhere near the beginning of this I missed the Tortellini Soup that I made - so good and delicious. I'll have to dig that recipe up and post it. A friend shared it with me and I'm looking forward to making it again. The whole family loved it and it froze well and Phil could take it to work!
Week 11 - Chili
Week 12 - Ham (I usually just put the ham in for a few hours and let it get nice and warm - this time I tried a recipe with a rub and no one ate it! I guess some things are better left untouched!)
Week 13 and 14 - BBQ Chicken Drumsticks
No comments:
Post a Comment