Sunday, April 10, 2011

1, 2, 3...

1. Where have I been?  I've been sick and just haven't felt like blogging.  Still not totally recovered, but getting there.
2. Phil is off to Winnipeg for the week for some training for work.  So nice to have work pay for everything!
3. Taylor has two more teeth, bringing his total to two on the bottom and two on the top.
4. Taylor besides rolling everywhere now rolls and then army crawls to where he wants to go!  He is a handful!
5. For the last few days every morning there has been snow - I don't like it at all!
6. I just want to get the yard cleaned up, plant some flowers and some veggies and get on with the ugliness that winter has left behind.
7. I got the kids registered for two weeks of swimming in July.  Since neither of them can swim on their own yet, I will take Taylor to the morning class and then Makayla will go to the afternoon class.  I'm gonna be one tired mommy!
8.  Makayla starts soccer lessons next week for 8 weeks.  She is excited and I am too!
9. Taylor's got some crazy eczema happening and nothing seems to be working.  We've been to the doctor a few times in the last few weeks with different creams and lotions to try.  Nothing is working.  The doctor is going to talk to a dermatologist and see what's going on.  This is one of those times that it kinda stinks to live so far from a major city!
10. We will be leaving for Toronto in 4 weeks.  Should be a lot of fun!!!

That's all for today!  Have a great week!

2 comments:

Danica said...

Soccer and swimming eh. You are going to be a busy mommy. But that's good. It'll tire the kids out too.
Too bad about the excema. It can be frustrating. Adora has always had it, although it lessens every year as she gets older. Sometimes we take her off dairy, because that's supposed to trigger it, but i've never been able to notice if it actually helps or not. Good luck with the dermatologist.

Amanda Franks said...

Hey! Just catching up on some blogging and the eczema thing caught my eye, not sure if you already have an answer, Brooklyn used to get really awful patches on her legs and we put Penaten on them at night and it helped a lot. Just thought I'd pass that on.