Here's a few pictures from our special day!
Thursday, August 19, 2010
8 years and counting
This Tuesday Phil and I celebrated 8 years of wedded bliss. It has been an amazing journey these past 8 years. We have lived in Ontario and Alberta. In Alberta we have lived in three different cities (soon to be 4) and we have lived in 4 different homes (soon to be 5!). We had fish and guinea pigs in Ontario and we now have two cats, a dog and 2 beautiful children! What an adventure. I can't wait to see what is in store for our future. We know that we are taking a big step with this new move and having children now as part of our lives is so rewarding!
Here's a few pictures from our special day!
Here's a few pictures from our special day!
Labels:
family,
Jenn's thoughts,
moving,
photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
congrats sweetie that's awesome =)
Congrats! Matt and I hit the big 10 this week. I love your pics - especially the slurpee one!
Post a Comment