Monday, September 07, 2009

Being Crafty

So after I became a mom I realized that there were a few things that were pretty essential. I realized that my baby is a crazy sleeper, meaning that she rolls and moves all around. She will go to bed in one direction and will wake up the next morning in a completely different position at the other end of the bed! I quickly realized that in order to keep her warm at night, a blanket wasn't going to do it. Then I found sleep sacs! Boy, they are awesome! They keep her covered all night and she stays warm and has a great night sleep.


Another great thing is the shopping cart cover. This cover goes on the shopping cart or wooden high chair. It covers the cart and keeps the little one from attempting to chew on on the handle bar and also has a little padding to keep their little bums comfy while mom does her shopping.


So, I began to talk to my mom about these things and she sewed them up for me and out of that came our new little business. We created GoMomGo. We are hoping to be able to provide other moms with products that are handmade, machine washable and excellent for their children.

If you have any suggestions about how we can make people aware of our products, please let me know. Also if you are interested in these products you can check out the blog, leave me a comment or send an email to gomomgoproducts [at] gmail [dot] com. We are excited to be able to provide these things and hope that people will enjoy them!

3 comments:

Bloggy Mama said...

Nice work, ladies. Good luck with the business and... get on facebook :)

Bonnie said...

Hey Jenn,

So cool to have a mom / daughter team. You can try sending a sample to http://www.sweetspot.ca/contact_us/ (the http://www.sweetmama.ca/faq/ site always features new products).

Have fun!

Bonnie

The Yee's said...

Thanks Ladies for your comments, I really appreciate it!