Monday, August 31, 2009

Makayla Goes to Swimming Lessons

Makayla and I had the joy of spending two weeks in Parent & Tot swimming lessons. I had so much fun watching her embrace the cold water that is Londonderry Pool and learn to splash around, blow bubbles, do back floats and front floats. We also got to play games with water toys and sing lots of super fun songs. Grandma was around to see her at the beginning and then daddy, Auntie Elaine and Mama were able to come and watch her at the end. She grew leaps and bounds and her swimming teacher was thrilled with her progress. She passed the class with flying colours! Here are few pics of our time together!



2 comments:

Bloggy Mama said...

Awesome. My kids will start swimming lessons this fall. Can you believe I've never put them in? Oops.

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so cute! Maya and me just finished - she is also a Starfish! Sarah!