Ok... so my friends who blog and others that I have stumbled upon make a big deal about having 100 more days left in the pregnancy... so I thought I might as well join in the band wagon! As of today there are approximately 100 more days left. I say approximately because you know that anything can happen - the baby could be early or late. So, with this baby on the way our life seems to be getting more and more complicated. We have prenatal classes to attend to, CPR courses that we were encouraged to take before the baby comes, a hospital visit so we know where to go and what to do, plus all the doctors appointments and then just life in general. Oh yeah and we also have to get a room ready for baby. As of right now we just have some items that we are borrowing from one of our friends who had a baby last year. We still need to paint the room, order the furniture and set it up and then get other odd and end thing before our little one arrives! It doesn't seem like a lot but we are also trying to finish our basement and there are a few other things we are trying to do and we hope to share more of that in the near future. Plus we are both working full time and we have things at church to do too... SIGH! And like I said it doesn't seem like a lot but with only three months to go well, there are a lot of things to do! So, if you think of us, pray for our sanity and for our allocation of time.
On another note, there are new pictures uploaded to
Jenn's Picture Book. Feel free to check them out. They are a bit old - they are from when we were in Banff for Prayer Retreat at the beginning of November. They were on the old camera and I just uploaded them! I am contemplating posting a picture for your viewing pleasure... mmm.... to post or not to post...
I am off to Vancouver on Thursday and will be joining a conference in Washington. I am going to be going with my folks and it should be a good time. We are going to do some shopping on the side and I am excited to check out stuff in the States... I haven't been to the States in a long time, so long I don't even remember when I was there last - other than passing through an airport! I am also going to have a chance to meet up with some friends and that should be great!
Ok... I decided to post the picture... Here is a picture that we took this weekend, only 14 more weeks to go!
2 comments:
you're coming to vancouver on thursday?! what time do you get in?? i'm leaving on thursday at 5:30pm. darn. shoot me an email anyway and let me know what your plans are.
You look great! I was just on the phone with grandma and read her a part of your blog. She had a bit of a scare a few days ago, maybe you heard. She thought she was having a stroke. Apparently it wasn't a stroke. They still are not sure what is wrong but she is going for more tests and she says she is feeling better. They have her on antibiotics in case it is pneumonia.
Post a Comment