Phil told me I had to blog about this so here we go...
Lately I have been so tired (well actually for the past three months). Almost every day I come home and take a half hour nap. Certain foods have made me feel kinda funky and I really have no ideas anymore as to what to make for dinners. So, Phil has been so kind to do a lot of the cooking and by a lot I mean pretty much almost every day! I know that I am the luckiest gal alive and totally appreciate all that he has done. In the last month I can pretty much count on my hands how many meals I have made - it hasn't been a lot. But, I am the one that does the cleaning the laundry and the dishes, so I'd say it's pretty even! So today we decided on some pasta with meat sauce. This afternoon I did three loads of laundry, ran the dishwasher (I still need to unload it and put the dirty dishes away!) and then I washed the dishes from yesterday and today and made dinner! Let it be known that today I made dinner! We may just have to keep a tally to see who makes the most meals in the next couple of months! I'm pretty sure that it will be Phil making all the meals, especially if I continue to nap all the time... boy this baby making thing is harder than it looks!
No comments:
Post a Comment