Tuesday, May 29, 2007

We Surrvived YC

Well, the weekend came and went and we are still alive. Phil and I, along with a couple other young adults accompanied 18 youth to YC Alberta. For those who are not familiar with YC, YC is a huge youth event that draws people from all over Canada and even the States. They bring in huge bands like Hillsong's United and Toby Mac and Lincoln Brewster, etc. It was awesome. I really don't like Toby Mac, but he put on an awesome concert on Sunday evening. United did a great job leading worship and there were so many other great concerts. I went with some of the girls to see Panic Squad and we nearly died... there was such a rush when they opened the doors and we were at the front and people practically ran us over. It was crazy! All in all the weekend was great. I am still feeling pretty tired, but it's back to work and we must move on.

In other news, we are closing in on a house deal that should be finalized within the next week or two. Hopefully all will go well and we will be moving in to our new place at the end of June. We are praying hard that all works out because our rental expires at the end of June!!! So, we pray that God will work everything out for us. We will let you know how things go and what the outcome is.

Other than that all is well... I have not spent much time on Facebook lately as it really isn't that entertaining anymore.

Have a great week!

No comments: