Monday, May 22, 2006

Not enough news to share

Ok... so now graduation has come and gone and I am done! So the "now what?" question is what we are asking ourselves. There are some options for the both of us and we are in the process of working through the pros and cons and trying to decide where we feel that God is leading us. Since things are not yet solidified you will have to wait a few more weeks to find out what we are going to be doing.

Graduation went well and my parents were able to come for the weekend. We had some good weather and a really good time with my folks. I feel real great knowing that school is now complete and I can start to focus on getting into children's ministry. I am really excited to see where God directs us in the near and far future!

I am also learning to golf! Phil and I have been trying to get to the driving range and we are hoping to get on the course some time this year. We are also excited to be close to the mountains and are anticipating going camping a couple of times this summer. We are anticipating a great summer filled with lots of new and great adventures. We will definately keep you posted on what we are doing and where we are going! Have a wonderful week.

No comments: