Friday, June 24, 2011

Another Belated Birthday Greeting

Makayla, Happy Third Birthday!  I can hardly believe that it's been three years already.  You are growing like a weed and we love you so much - although we could do without your tantrums!!  This last year has been amazing as we welcomed your brother into our family.  It is so much fun to watch the two of you together.  You speak so well and I love having conversations with you.  You know your colours, your numbers, you're starting to learn letters and I love that you speak Spanish!  I hope that we can continue to grow that in you (thanks to Dora the Explorer!).  This past week we started working on potty training and you have been a rock star!  We are excited to have you go to preschool in September and I look forward to this summer with you as we explore more outdoors and as we play with some friends!  You are a joy and we love you!!!  Can't wait to see what this next year holds!!!


Best birthday present - a helium Dora balloon!  It lasted for two weeks!!!

Epic Parenting Fail: thought I had enough batteries in the camera to get us through the day... take out the camera to take photos at dinner only to realize the battery was dead!  Had to use the blackberry to take a few photos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun! Happy birthday!