Here are some photos from our trip to Nanaimo.
I wish I had some from on the airplane, but if you read the post
below you'll know why that didn't happen.
I know that it's only Tuesday and I sometimes post photos on
Friday for foto Friday's but I thought today being Tuesday
we could spice things up a little!
On the Ferry to Nanaimo
Makayla with her second cousins
Painting with her second cousins
At the wedding!
Makayla and Grandma
Taylor and Grandpa (with Grandpa's older brother)
At the reception with my Grandma in the middle
(four generations)
Makayla and Taylor on the Ferry on the way back to the mainland
My cousin Nicole with Taylor
Nicole building a house with Makayla

2 comments:
*superlike!
taylor looks so gangster hahahaha
The pic of the two kids together is awesome. I like it when you spice it up (and I have time to read!).
Post a Comment