Saturday, June 12, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday!

How does the time go by so fast?  I can't believe that it's been two years since Makayla came into our family and changed our life forever!  She turned two on Wednesday and I'm a little slow in getting this post done.  She has been such a joy to have as a daughter and she is learning more and more about life and the world around her every day.  She is growing her vocabulary, her likes and dislikes, her personality and in stature.  I can't wait to see what the next handful of years bring, especially now that she is a big sister!  She is friendly (to most and when she wants to), she loves her brother and needs to know where "baby" is and must give him kisses before she can go to sleep.  She is a true gem and I wouldn't trade her for the world.  Happy Birthday beautiful!

Here she was two years ago

And here she is now

3 comments:

Bloggy Mama said...

Happy Birthday li'l miss!!

Danica said...

Happy Birthday girlie!

Amanda Franks said...

Happy second birthday Makayla! Those pictures are priceless!