
Wow, I just got to have my very first Mother's Day. Last year Makayla was still inside, so it didn't really count. We are hoping to have some sweet family photos done around Makayla's birthday so I just got a very sweet card from Phil and Makayla. Phil also made dinner and took me out for lunch. So, it was a pretty nice day. The house was so quiet all afternoon and I sort of felt guilty for not doing anything. I was thinking I could have done the dishes or done some cleaning, but I realized that it would still be there the next day, so why bother? Instead I read up on how to use more of the functions on my camera. Some of my blogging friends take amazing pictures and I gotta learn more! So, here's hoping that I can take some great photos this summer and in the months to come!
Here's to all the Moms out there - and to my mom, I love you! Mother's have one of the hardest jobs, but also one of the most rewarding!!!
4 comments:
Wow, thanks for the shout out! Happy Camera-learning... soooo fun!! And way better when you have the most adorable subject. Happy learning!!
that is SUCH a cute photo. :)
I tagged you :)
glad you had such an awesome day :) you're one rad mommy
Post a Comment