Monday, March 16, 2009
How many more days?
So, does anyone know how much longer we have until Spring gets here? That's right, 5 more days until it is "officially" Spring! Here in Alberta, we always think that spring is just round the corner, and then soemthing happens (like is snows) and then we know that we have to wait a little longer to see the green grass and budding trees. Two weeks ago we had minus 30 degree weather and then last week it went to plus 10. A few days later it was snowing and now today it is sunny adn things are melting. I'm not getting too excited because I have a feeling that it may snow again this week. I am just going to be patiently waiting, waiting, waiting for spring to arrive. I feel like I have cabin feverand am just itching to get outside. I also want to begin exposing Makayla to the great outdoors and take her to the park. For now I will look out my window and dream of warmer days to come!
Labels:
mother nature
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment