So we did buy a new place... we got our very own townhouse now! Now we are adults and have to act as such! We have now put curtains up on the windows downstairs and once we paint I will take pics and put them up. I still need to get pictures of the upstairs, basement and outside. Hopefully I will have some time next week!
4 comments:
Congratulations! Welcome to the financial "ball & chain" world! It looks really nice and comfortable. Have fun decorating and making it your own :) Do you have a garden? For growing your own catnip, of course! Best, Jenn
so...when can i come and stay over??
d'oh...forgot to put my name on the previous post.
Jenn... no garden... :( But that's ok... one day I will!
Mike... you can come over whenever you make it out this way. We would love to have you visit!
Post a Comment