The countdown to graduation has begun! 11 1/2 more weeks to go before I am finished! I am so excited. I can't believe that this time of my life is almost over. Now I have to begin to look for a job... which is a little scary. But, I know that God has a plan and there is something out there for me to do! Maybe it will be in Calgary and maybe it won't be, but I'll leave that up to God and see what he has in store for us.
Phil will be transitioning jobs in two weeks. He is going to be leaving Petsmart and moving to a feed distribution company where he will be the warehouse manager. He is looking forward to the change and not having to deal with customers. It is a small company and he seems to get along pretty good with the boss. The perks are that he will be making more money and that the hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm. So, we may actually get a life again and get involved in a church!
My work is going alright... nothing real exciting. There are some internal changes and that is sorta throwing people into somewhat of a freenzy, but for the most part it is ok. Hopefully a ministry job will present itself in the next few months and then I can contemplate leaving. Although I enjoy getting discounts on books and music... you should see our CD collection... it is getting too big.
We are off to Chilliwack in three weeks to go and visit my family. It will be fun to get out there and see some friends as well and catch up with them. We are thinking about visiting Toronto in the summer if we have the finances and the time off to do so... once again, we have to wait and see what job I have and if we will have the time! If we do get to Toronto we will definately stop by Zion and check things out!
Anyways, gotta start doing some homework and prep myself (tomorrow is grad photo day!).
2 comments:
wow, jenn! i'm excited for you...graduating soon eh? that'll be great, so you can be with kids again =)
wAwa
Yup! Can't wait!
Post a Comment