Sunday, June 05, 2005

Muppets take Manhatten!

Ok... so I know that I haven't written for a long time... I guess there is just nothing new to say! We have both been working hard to make sure that the bills get paid and so that we can put some money away from school. Phil is really busy with work and I have been working full time for the last couple of weeks. I have been working Mon-Fri and Phil usually has Sunday and Tuesday off... at least it has been like that for the past couple of weeks. We have been able to go to church together and spend Sunday haning out and doing arrends that don't get done during the week.

I am sitting here watching The Muppets and decided that I should just write a little somethin' somethin' for all you dedicated blog readers!

We have had nothing but rain the last week and the forcast is for rain all next week too. When it rains, people have nothing better to do with their time than go shopping so we have been real busy this past week. It makes up for the really slow May long weekend. They say that June and July are the slow months at work... but so far I am not seeing it! We are getting ready for back to school which is the biggest time of year. Sigh...

Phil has talked to his manager and has asked for a transfer to one of the two new stores that are opening in Calgary. Hopefully he will get a trnasfer to one of the stores... both of them are opening in Sept/Oct in the North end of the city. It would be perfect for us to be able to go back to school. Then Phil would be able to work something out with his job to get some time off for taking classes and I will be able to go back as well. Only time will tell what happens. So we are just praying that God will get us there in due time and provide all the things that we need... it is kinda funny how the message today was reflecting on the how God is Good... I just thought it was funny how God has everything worked out and indeed he is good! I am realizing how good it is to take time to enjoy a Sunday service. Those of you who are involved in ministry make sure that you take some time to enjoy a service and learn and be fed... it is vital to your spiritual life!

I guess that is all my thoughts for today... I am sure there will be more to come this week! Have a wonderful week! Be Christ to all who you come in contact with! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Working hard...aren't we all??...(not really), but perserverence is key. Nothing great gets done without it. So let's keep up the toiling! :( It's been a long while since a good sunday service, so I'll take your advice when the time comes. Love.